Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello this is Marguerite again, and I am going to tell you about what happened after that glorious event, when Percy picked me up and carried me to the dock. Percy, Sir Andrew and I got to the dock and got on board the Day Dream to go back to England. When we got to England, we dropped off Sir Andrew at his house, and Sir Percy and I went back to our beautiful home. When we got there, all of our maids and butlers were very happy to see that we were safe and not hurt. Sir Percy then explained how he managed to get away from Chauvelin when we were at the Chat Gris. Even though I was there and saw, it was funny to explain to me what he did. He also told me how he managed to be disguised as a Jew in more detail. Then when he told me at the rock. I could tell that Sir Percy was in great pain from when he was beaten by those awful guards for no reason.


Get a Voki now!



Sir Percy and I then talked about how each one of us would love each other until the end of the earth. We also decided that even though we were young, we were capable of raising of baby, so we both decided that we wanted to have a baby. I mean with his money and my responsibility it would be a breeze! We were wrong though! When that baby was born, it was a great deal of difficulty; the baby never stopped crying, and it kept throwing up on my nice ball dresses! It was a lot easier though, once the baby started talking so we knew what it wanted. When it was crying we didn't know what it wanted but now we do. We also didn't know what kind of food he liked. He did not like chicken or Sir Precy's steak, but he greatly enjoyed the taste of milk, which is very hard to get but that is what made him happy, so we got him that. I think that our little boy will grow up to be a great Noble just like Sir Percy and maybe save lives also, I sure hope that he does!

I hope you greatly enjoy our blog and you should meet my little boy you wld enjoy being with him.

5 comments:

  1. I remember the day that you told me that it was going to be a breeze! Suzanne and I thought if they are resonsible enough we thought we can be to. After we saw how it was with both of you " a breeze" we thought it over again. It sounds like torture the way you put it! You should have read the baby books. You are supposed to give baby's milk! Well, putting you and Sir Percy together I know that you wouldn't be prepared! No, don't worry everything will go perfect ! Good luck with the baby, you will need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did in dead drop me off. But you never have told me what you guys have been doing... well I guess I know now. Oh, and by the way congratulations Marguerite. Suzanne And I are married if Percy didn't tell by now and she read about the baby and wants one now too.

    Congratulations,
    Sir. Andrew

    P.S. Good luck, you will need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you and your husband are loving each other again. You will need all the help with the baby if you ever need any help Suzanne and my self will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have none better then to trust you I should have just kept your mouth shut!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scared the Scarlet Pimpernel away! I should have just left you gagged and tied up next to the jew.

    ReplyDelete