Thursday, April 1, 2010

Are Changes Effective?


object classid='clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000' codebase='http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0' width='378' height='418' id='Blabberize.com_Player' align='middle'>
I have some comments on Iraq having their first election in years. I can relate , because in the French Revolution the Third Estate finally had some say. The last election Iraq had lead to the leadership of the tyrant ruler Saddam Hussein. But with the help of the U.S. the people of Iraq have had a civilized election. Now, the was not that easy to hold. There were attacks on the places that held the elections. It was reversed the way the violence was directed, back in the French Revolution the Third Estate was the violent side. But in Iraq falling government was the violent side.

Any way I think that the elections in Iraq give the people happiness. Every thing is not fixed though. The violence continues. Just like in France the violence has shifted to a different side. Just like in my home town when the Third Estate got a voice, they quickly turned violent. I wish these things could be solved and be done. Unfortunate that is most of the times not the case. Hopefully these things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment