I'd walk a thousand miles for you, honey.
I'd walk a thousand miles in the sun.
I'd give up both my eyes,
If I could make you realize.
So why can't you just see that I'm the one?
Wish I could by a limousine.
I'd fill it up and pick you up and
Drive you to your dreams.
But when we get out on the highway,
Life is as seldom as it seems.
And if the car broke down
You'd start blaming me.
Moonshine bleeds into the dawn.
Who am I to say what's right
And what's wrong?
When you're gone, gone, gone,
The world will carry on.
You're like a song, song, song,
Who's melody is wrong.
But it's so, so hard to say goodbye to you,
My long lost love.
Many a man sold his soul for silver.
Silver ain't worth nothing next to gold.
Some believe that diamonds shine forever,
But they offer little comfort when you're old.
Can't take it with you when you're gone,
It's the same for the weak and for the strong.
And if beauty is skin deep,
Then why don't it just come cheap?
And why can't you and I just get along?
We had great trouble with getting along also, and we were both wishing that the other would realize that we were actually indeed 'the one' for each other. The important thing is that now Sir Percy and I could never think of not loving eachother. It's so ironic that the evil-hearted Chauvelin trying to catch the dear Scarlet Pimpernel could turn from the worst thing in the world to the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life! It's very strange what happened to me, especially, because from the moment I heard my husband's voice coming from the Jew, all the sadness of our love being long lost disappeared. I felt like a ball of happiness had just taken over my heart. Sir Percy, my long lost love, has been found, and I will make sure he is never ever missing again!
No comments:
Post a Comment