Acting Changes
Since I'm an actor I will like to talk to you how acting has changed over time. Back when I was an actor I did plays an stage performances. But as time went on technology put a spin on acting. Now producer's can use animation. This improves effects to things that are almost impossible to happen in the real world. Even though I like the improvement, I still like the stage performances I did. Now actors don't have to act in some movies!
With animation actors just talk into some device called a microphone. So the actor is just replaced with a animation that says what the actor says. But their are still some movies that are "all actors", and no animation. Most of these types of movies are love or drama movies. I can relate to some of these movies because of my relationship with Sir Percy. But on some occasions I like animated movies. I like the ones that are funny and have meaning. Well lots of things have changed in the acting business since I was in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fashion is not a sense that i have.I am doing better but I need a fix a couple of things. Other than that I have the fresh new things.
ReplyDeleteSir Andrew