Why hello there! I'm hearing about all of these designers sending clothes to celebrities so they will get photographed in them. When people see these pictures they will want to buy the clothes, too. So, the clothes get much more popular after that. The problem is, I, Marguerite Blakeney, am not getting any designer clothing sent to me... I don't know what seems to be to problem, and it is really upsetting my delicate little heart. I deserve clothes, too; I am just as special as the other celebrities. I too am an actress, well used to be one!
I, too, photograph really quite well, and if they sent me their clothing, I would be doing them a big favor being photographed in them. All of these young starlets don't deserve all of these free clothes, but I, Marguerite, the real actress, should be wearing all of these designer clothes. I am just still wondering why packages aren't flying into my mailbox with beautiful designer clothes in them; they should be! Oh well, maybe they just don't know my address since I recently moved to Richmond from Paris, yes, that tis it!
Get a Voki now!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment