Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pop Culture: Marguerite's Scoop on Shoes

I, Marguerite Blakeney, was recently asked, "What shoes to you like to wear: Ugg Boots, sneakers, or high heels?" Let me start off by saying that the only way those big, bulky, balls of fur they call Uggs look good is in the trash can covered up with garbage. What's the big deal with those ugly shoes? I know they're comfortable, but often fashion ranks high above confort. You will NEVER see me set one STEP out of my house wearing those incredibly ugly shoes. That's for sure!




And what, you ask, is my opinion on sneakers? Well, as long as you only wear them to excersise, they're alright. At least they are not as bulky as Uggs. But, when I go out and see someone wearing giant shoes with shoe laces untied, I go crazy. That reminds me of those pesky shoe lace things. Say I'm walking along, in a hurry, when suddenly I am aware that my shoe lace is untied, but I haven't any time! Then, after walking a little more, my sneaker has done nothing else bu slipped off my foot, adn I am forced to stop and put it back on. Oh, those shoe laces, which do nothing but mess things up! Alright, so maybe sneakers aren't my favorite.



Lastly, the high heels. Well, they have no laces, they're not bulky, AND they're fashionable. There is, however, danger of tripping, but I'll put that past them for now. I'm thinking hard, but I can't wrap my brain around what the problem is with these shoes! So I guess you could say that high hells are my preference. I'm Marguerite Blakeney, and this is the scoop on shoes!  
 
Please go to http://prezi.com/55hx0c5ykjvj/ to see a Prezi laying out all information about Marguerite's opinions on shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment