Hello Cherie, I have gotten back from my long journey. My feet are still sore and hurt, but I need someone to talk to so here it goes. I think Chauvelin really deserved getting the cut... especially for the way he treated me and my husband. When he thought he was a Jew, he should not have been doing any of that stuff to him. I think that is very judgmental, and he should not have been treated that way for being the Jew or the Scarlet Pimpernel. Chauvelin is cruel and does not deserve any forgiveness. I don't want to remember that night but it is scared in my mind; I am never going to forget how cruel and racist that man is. I will tell you how I felt that night, but it will not be easy.
When I was waiting there in the dark, I felt like I had lost everything. I felt like I had lost the battle I never even wanted to start. But, the moment I heard that "Jew" start talking, I knew that Chauvelin was not the secret agent man he thought he was. I felt like the knot in my stomach was untied by the person I love so dearly. I was so relieved to hear that voice of my own husband, the Scarlet Pimpernel, Sir Percy. I got up and tried to run to him, but my poor aching feet would not let me. So I slowly got over to him and threw myself into his arms. At that moment I just wanted to melt away and be with my Percy. But we had to go to the Day Dream and head home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment