Thursday, April 1, 2010


Get a Voki now!


Hello this is Marguerite Blakeney, wife of Sir Percy. I was born in France and was just a commoner, but once I married Sir Percy, I was immediately noble. I am not a fan of the French Revolution. It was a good idea at first, but it just got way too bloody. When I was in France, I was a famous Actress. When people first meet me, they think I am snotty, but I really care about people. I care about Armand more than anything in the world. People also think I married Sir Percy just because he is rich, but the real reason is he worships me.

I hope that you think more about me instead of just making assumptions like everybody else. People think of me as shallow, snotty, and a gold-digger. If you meet me though, you will know that I actually do care about people. There are only a couple of people who really know that about me. Those people are Armand and Sir Percy. Sir Percy has started to move farther and farther away from me since I sent the St. Cyr’s to the Guillotine. Armand and I will always be close, though, because when we were young, we raised each other when our parents died. Welcome to the wonderful world of Marguerite Blakeney.

1 comment:

  1. Marguerite did you send the St. Cyr to the guillotine on purpose or was it on accident?

    ReplyDelete