Hello Darling, I'm Margeurite Blakeney. So as you probably know, I am having some love and relationship problems. I am seeing all of these girls walking around with these "Pink" jackets that say Pink is Love. It is really getting on these nerves of mine because how can "Pink" (as in the brand) be love. It does not make any sense. There are people out there with relationship problems, and the owners of "Pink" are making clothing that are trying to make those people think that "Pink" is going to make it all better!
Darling, do you think if I wear pink it's going to make all my love issues go away? Well I think not! I have worn my pink (as in the color pink) gown and absolutely nothing! Nothing at all changed a bit, cherie.
Interviewer: Well I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but just to let you know, the sayings on the jackets are just...well...sayings. They don't actually mean "Pink" will help with love and relationship problems.
Marguerite: What?! So your saying all this time I have been wasting my own beautiful breath talking about "Pink" owners and clothing makers that are trying to get me, Margeurite Blakeney, to think "Pink" is going to help me and make just EVERYTHING better with Sir Percy?!
Interviewer: Yeah, pretty much...
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sir Percy here, and you don't have to wear "pink is love" to get my attention, my beautiful Marguerite. I love you just the way you are.
ReplyDeleteOoh Percy! You make me blush... I hope I make you happy when I don't wear pink, my love. You spoil me so, with all of these pink gowns so I thought that was the hint of you wanting me to wear pink.
ReplyDelete~Marguerite
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePercy so you really miss Marguerite dom't you.She is looking all over for you.She still loves you.Thats what I told he told me.
ReplyDelete