Monday, April 19, 2010

The one that made my problems right
The one that danced with me till the end of night
The one i think of when i hug my pillow at night
The one that brings joy to me when shes in my sight
The one i wont give up without a fight
-To the one that changed my life.

looking around i saw you
thinking you were the person i knew
you were in my life once
when i was so deppressed, so sad, so blew
deep down in my heart
my love shares your love
looking around i still see you
thinking you were the person i knew
our love has grown long and far
since it started from the start
but yet still... I still think you were the person i knew.

where true love burns desire is loves pure flame
it is the reflex of our earthly flame
that takes its meaning from the nobler part
and but translates the language from the heart.

2 comments:

  1. Marguerite, I think the love poem will help people. I know one thing for sure, the love poems will help me come closer to Suzanne. Thank You. You are truly the " Cleverest women in Europe."


    Your friend,
    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marguerite that poem is really good. I think you are the cleverest women in Europe.
    If this poem is seen by Suzzane she will love it.

    ReplyDelete