
Hello this is Marguerite Blakeney, and I am going to talk about modern actresses and movies compared to actresses like me in the 18th century. In my days, acting was hard stuff to do. I mean we didn't have cameras; or anything we would just go on stage, and we had to memorize our lines. Now they use this thing called a teleprompter which gives them their lines so they don't have to remember them. They also have gear which helps them change their voice to sound more like the character. When I was an actress, we had none of this stuff. We also had not very much payment, but today they get more than a million dollars. That's a lot of money! When I was acting though the costumes were huge they made you very hot because you had so many layers of clothing. It was horrible! Now they can just wear this thing called casual clothing. I don't even know what that means. I have never seen it before, but it seems a lot better to wear.
I hear a lot of talk about this person named Miley Cyrus. She is a musician and an actress that is very versatile. I have heard of her latest movie called The Last Song. I haven't heard if it is a good or bad movie. I mean The Last Song isn't that a bad thing because it means their career is coming to an end? There is also a new graph showing that Miley Cyrus is the worst person for children to look up to; that doesn't sound good! The actresses today only think about money. It seems like all I see are people cheating on each other, or getting divorced never anything good. I don't like it! I just don't like any of the movies today either. All of them are really boring and long, or just way to bloody, gory, and violent. The last good movie I saw was probably Baby Mama. This Tina Fey is just so funny; I could just not stop laughing it was so funny! I loved it. That was the last good movie I have seen. I guess that my favorite movies are comedys because they are entertaining and don't go on forever. I do not like the movies in the 21st century and I like the black and white movies and silent movies more.
I think that Correct besides for one thing I like the part where it's in color so don't make fun of that. I agree with you that Miley Cyrus "Hannah Montana" is a very bad influence!
ReplyDeleteP.S Why bother listening to her if all of her songs are about being better when she has already reached rock bottom.
Your Friend,
SP